WUSF Partners Board
The WUSF Partners Board serves as the chief volunteer organization for WUSF Public Media. WUSF Partners Board members advise and assist WUSF leadership to promote and achieve WUSF's mission and vision.
1. To provide advice to the staff of WUSF Public Media regarding fund development, government relations and community outreach.
2. To function as an advocacy group for WUSF Public Media and, where appropriate, for the University of South Florida.
3. To help the leadership of WUSF Public Media in developing its strategic planning related to fundraising.
4. To help to strengthen relationships with members of and contributors to WUSF Public Media.
5. To provide leadership in raising funds for WUSF Public Media.
6. To assist in external/public relations as an ambassador for WUSF Public Media and in recommending communications strategies for WUSF Public Media.
7. To assist in planning and implementing events that further the mission of WUSF Public Media.
8. To provide advice on other issues as requested by the leadership of WUSF Public Media.